Thursday, October 10, 2013

Witches Boot Halloween Card

Hello everyone!!  I've got a super fun card to share with you today!!  I finally got my Cricut hooked up to The Cricut Craftroom!!  Seriously...why didn't I do this forever ago?  I don't have a gypsy so this was super exciting for me!!  So I have been playing around with it all last night, throughout the morning and afternoon!!

So, this card I used the adorable witches boot from the Happy Hauntings cartridge!! 
I ran the purple and black cardstock through my Cuttlebug to give it some more dimension.  I absolutely love how it turned out!!  The stamped images are from Pink Paislee.  I created this card for the following challenges:

Creative Inspirations - Happy Haunting! #235
and
Simon Says Stamp - Use a rubber or clear stamp



Thanks for stopping by!!

2 comments:

  1. Super adorable card!! Love it! The boot is fab!!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. super boot - fabulous card - thanks for joining us at Creative Inspirations and good luck x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping at my blog!!
I always enjoy reading the comments you leave!!

HUGS,
Jackie

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin