Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Trick or Treat

Halloween is definitely one of my favorite holidays!!  Dressing up, spooking the kids, the trick-or-treaters...candy!!  I LOVE it all!!

Today's card was created for two different challenges.  The first challenge is #114 Trick-or-Treat over at My Craft Spot.  And the second...#166 Halloween over at The Paper Players.



Card Recipe:
Paper: Paper Studio, WRMemory Keepers, DCWV,
Ribbon:  May Arts
Stamp:  Pink Paislee
Embossing Folder:  Tim Holtz
Ink: Tim Holtz


Thanks for stopping by!!

5 comments:

  1. What a GREAT Halloween card! Love the embossing, the spooky pumpkin and the fabulous ribbon!!!
    Thanks for joining us in the challenge at My Craft Spot!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the mix of patterns and that gorgeous spider web ribbon! Thank you for joining in the Halloween fun at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is lots of great texture on this card, from the sparkly vine to the flocked ribbon. Love it! Thanks for playing with us this week at The Paper Players, Jackie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous card! That image is terrific with the glittery green stem - and your ribbon is wonderful too! Love it!

    Thanks so much for playing along with us at My Craft Spot!

    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete
  5. So fun!! I love that pumpkin! Thanks for joining us at My Craft Spot this week!

    Gwen

    http://thisandthatbygwen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping at my blog!!
I always enjoy reading the comments you leave!!

HUGS,
Jackie

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin