Saturday, October 5, 2013

Happy World Card Making Day!!

Happy World Card Making Day everyone!!  I was able to squeeze in some much needed scrappy time while my little one was napping!!  So here's what I created:
 
All the flowers (except the metal ones) were made by me!!  ;)  I absolutely LOVE making them!!  They are so fun and very easy!!

This card I created for my nephew who just graduated TODAY from the Pinal County Sheriff's Office Explorer Academy!!
 
And here's the inside...because of course...HE ROCKS!!!  I am so proud of him!!
 
 
And last but not least...MY FAVORITE!!!  I mean, hello...LOOK at that huge flower!!  Love it!!  So, no this card is probably not able to be mailed, but it would look really cute sitting inside a gift bag to someone special!! 

So...what all did you create today?!!  I would love for you to share!!


1 comment:

  1. Oh these are all great but that large flower is awesome

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping at my blog!!
I always enjoy reading the comments you leave!!

HUGS,
Jackie

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin