Saturday, October 19, 2013

Halloween Frame Card

Well...Halloween is just around the corner!!  The kids are getting all pumped up to dress up a(me included) and go trick or treating, the haunted house and all the other fun things!!!  Still haven't decided on costumes but I swear, we always wait until the last possible minute and get creative!!

So, for todays card I created for two challenges:

My Craft Spot - #115 3D Halloween
Paper Playtime - #21 Ribbons & Buttons

I found this super cute tutorial on how to make the frame part of the card and knew that would be the perfect base!!  I love it and admit I've already made several different designs!!  Thinking this might be my Christmas card base as well...we shall see!!  Okay, getting side tracked!!  You can find the tutorial (((HERE))) by Dawn's Stamping Thoughts!!  LOVE her tutorials!!  I swear I watched every single on the other day!!  haha



And of course my favorite thing about this card (besides the shadow box) is the spooky spiders web I draped around it!!  Hope you enjoy!!  Thanks for stopping by!!

1 comment:

  1. FABULOUS frame! Love ribbon and tag with the spider in the corner! Thanks for playing at My Craft Spot!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping at my blog!!
I always enjoy reading the comments you leave!!

HUGS,
Jackie

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin